Perdition Perdition

Games that enable the player to feel are few and far between. Great mood and story- really brought me into the game! I hate platformers but that is because ive played too many cookie cutter platform games... this one I played all the way through and enjoyed. Great work. Artwork was amazing!

Cheese Hunt Cheese Hunt

Fun game- clever use of the cursor

Pick and Dig 3 Pick and Dig 3

Great Puzzles

I have enjoyed this series- great games well polished- I love games that make you think

myplayyard responds:

Captain Blox: Lost Coins Captain Blox: Lost Coins

meh

ive played a hundred just like it...

Meteor Storm 2 Meteor Storm 2

Awesome

Obvious you put a ton of work into the game- It looks great. Best "missile command" type game I've ever played. Extremely polished and well put together- fun to play but a little tough. Maybe I am just not good at this game genre- but all in all the game is excellent.

Nimball: Rewind Nimball: Rewind

Great game!

Very well put together and addicting- I had to beat all of the levels. I love the rewind feature- something I haven't seen before- and its done very nicely

5/5 10/10

Note to the previous guy- sounds like you rewound to right after you did the action- you just need to rewind a little further! I felt that awkwardness at first then just learned to go back a little further- you still have whatever momentum you had before which makes since. if you rewound you wouldn't just be sitting still- i thought it was awesome-

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

noooooooooooooooo

W-T-F

just finished Europe and got the black screen- refresh browser and after the preloader it just goes black again...

damn and I just unlocked Ronald McDonald!

Bad-A game, but that sucked! I just invested 30 minutes upgrading and now i cant play and im not starting over.... sad day

Must Escape the Rooftop Must Escape the Rooftop

Tricky fools

Nice game!

Clue- one of the lockers has a 4 digit code! ;) That took me a while to figure out and made things come together once I noticed.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Rad

Didnt know this was coming out so soon- Once again great work. Loved the art- Im about to play through again and see if I can get the medals :)

ImpendingRiot responds:

Good luck :)

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Awesome :)

Unique- Fun- Easy to play

Graphics- 10 worked well for this game-
Gameplay- 10 although I wish it were longer :) (the same story of all good games)

Nice 1