Ghost Out Part 3 Ghost Out Part 3

Good Job

You can tell a lot of work went into this- sure its not AMAZING- but its pretty Damn good- freagin idiots like MarvelMan and groundpwndr are douches and piss me off- how can you give somebody a 0 or a 1 after spending hours and hours making something like this with a unique story line and cool art work. I didnt get the wierd patterns and stuff used- but that Skull-Dude in the beginning was Bad-Ass. Good job-

A LOT better than this shiz-
MarvelMan: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /68176 (freagin immature perv) &
Groundpwnder: 08/17/08 Still hasn't contributed anything to the site, so here's an advertisement (This means F u your opinion is not valid)

RedMongoose responds:

the patterns are a psychological exercise I've been practicing with that I still need to perfect. I'm glad you liked the rest of it :)

Indie Indie

Sweet

Sweet Shizz -clean

Boulevard of Broken Songs Boulevard of Broken Songs

Awesome!

Awesome job- I love it when artists come together and mix their styles- This is very nicely done. good job to all of you-

Temariix responds:

Kung-Fu Jake Kung-Fu Jake

Cool

Props for not just making another stick man fight movie-

I'm gayyayyayayayayyayay2 I'm gayyayyayayayayyayay2

I dont get it

wait... how is this a collab? why did this take 6 guys to do?

First AnniversaWii! First AnniversaWii!

foot stomp

the stomping foot made me laugh- haha i liked that addition ;)

realworld obstacle course realworld obstacle course

pivot

pivot

..:You Suffer:.. ..:You Suffer:..

question

was that supposed to be 2 seconds long? Looks like you made an error in your action script- or got drunk and uploaded accidentally before finishing it... but all i get is a quick panaraminc view of the city with a motorcycle noise -and then "end"

Seconds of Escape Seconds of Escape

Sweet style

i loved the art work and style - would love to see some action or a longer style with this look.- keep it up

Hildebrandt responds:

wow, thanks- I plan making another movie like that; a little longer and with better graphics. stay tuned ;)

MoreLikeBlue MoreLikeBlue

Amazing

This was amazing- great art-work and style. I like how you only used black, white, and every blue inbetween. my favorite was the ninja with the little card-board cut out trick. Music was awsome- sound was easy to understand- im an instant fan of morelikeblue. great work!

Marcus Hadlock