Animation vs. YouTube Animation vs. YouTube

this is amazing-

*slow clap*

Ghost Out Part 3 Ghost Out Part 3

Good Job

You can tell a lot of work went into this- sure its not AMAZING- but its pretty Damn good- freagin idiots like MarvelMan and groundpwndr are douches and piss me off- how can you give somebody a 0 or a 1 after spending hours and hours making something like this with a unique story line and cool art work. I didnt get the wierd patterns and stuff used- but that Skull-Dude in the beginning was Bad-Ass. Good job-

A LOT better than this shiz-
MarvelMan: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /68176 (freagin immature perv) &
Groundpwnder: 08/17/08 Still hasn't contributed anything to the site, so here's an advertisement (This means F u your opinion is not valid)

RedMongoose responds:

the patterns are a psychological exercise I've been practicing with that I still need to perfect. I'm glad you liked the rest of it :)

Indie Indie

Sweet

Sweet Shizz -clean

Perdition Perdition

Games that enable the player to feel are few and far between. Great mood and story- really brought me into the game! I hate platformers but that is because ive played too many cookie cutter platform games... this one I played all the way through and enjoyed. Great work. Artwork was amazing!

Cheese Hunt Cheese Hunt

Fun game- clever use of the cursor

Pick and Dig 3 Pick and Dig 3

Great Puzzles

I have enjoyed this series- great games well polished- I love games that make you think

myplayyard responds:

Character Demo 2014 Character Demo 2014

Great work! You have some talent. Love your pirate voice the most-

Mexican Dolphins Mexican Dolphins

meh

not bad- just really repetitive... I kept waiting for something better

He's a pirate (Dubstep) by RBT He's a pirate (Dubstep) by RBT

Arg matey

pretty rad- I think you did pretty good- I just would like more dirty dub- wubwubwubwub :D

Great work!

Skullfy responds:

Arrg! xD
Thanks! :)

Heart-shaped oppai challenge: Kibbles Heart-shaped oppai challenge: Kibbles

Is she squeezing her boob? It looks like it- and if it is why are her hands so massive- perspective is a little weird? Is her boob super long and stretched out? Or is it just a purple lemon thats the same color as her skin?

Its great though- amazing talent! And great execution - just confused by whats going on and the perspective. Nice work!

HowSplendid responds:

kibbles has giant hands. She is a demon doggo. she is trying to squish her boob to form a heart.

Small Girl, Big Stick Small Girl, Big Stick

super cute

The Norseman The Norseman

the details in the mens faces is incredible- very realistic- The guy with his fist in the air maybe needs a longer arm? It looks a little funny- when I lift my arm above my head straight up as he appears to be doing you can see my elbow right at the top of my head. It looks almost like he has a mini arm- other than that- its great. The composition isint great as the previous review states- its a little busy- but its incredible quality- you are great at painting people and clothing!