Ghost Out Part 3 Ghost Out Part 3

Good Job

You can tell a lot of work went into this- sure its not AMAZING- but its pretty Damn good- freagin idiots like MarvelMan and groundpwndr are douches and piss me off- how can you give somebody a 0 or a 1 after spending hours and hours making something like this with a unique story line and cool art work. I didnt get the wierd patterns and stuff used- but that Skull-Dude in the beginning was Bad-Ass. Good job-

A LOT better than this shiz-
MarvelMan: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /68176 (freagin immature perv) &
Groundpwnder: 08/17/08 Still hasn't contributed anything to the site, so here's an advertisement (This means F u your opinion is not valid)

RedMongoose responds:

the patterns are a psychological exercise I've been practicing with that I still need to perfect. I'm glad you liked the rest of it :)

Indie Indie

Sweet

Sweet Shizz -clean

Boulevard of Broken Songs Boulevard of Broken Songs

Awesome!

Awesome job- I love it when artists come together and mix their styles- This is very nicely done. good job to all of you-

Temariix responds:

Perdition Perdition

Games that enable the player to feel are few and far between. Great mood and story- really brought me into the game! I hate platformers but that is because ive played too many cookie cutter platform games... this one I played all the way through and enjoyed. Great work. Artwork was amazing!

Cheese Hunt Cheese Hunt

Fun game- clever use of the cursor

Pick and Dig 3 Pick and Dig 3

Great Puzzles

I have enjoyed this series- great games well polished- I love games that make you think

myplayyard responds:

Character Demo 2014 Character Demo 2014

Great work! You have some talent. Love your pirate voice the most-

Mexican Dolphins Mexican Dolphins

meh

not bad- just really repetitive... I kept waiting for something better

He's a pirate (Dubstep) by RBT He's a pirate (Dubstep) by RBT

Arg matey

pretty rad- I think you did pretty good- I just would like more dirty dub- wubwubwubwub :D

Great work!

Skullfy responds:

Arrg! xD
Thanks! :)

Adventure Time Shirts! Adventure Time Shirts!

You are the dopest!

jouste responds:

all cause of you man! christ i need to find some time to get you more stuff! grrrr...

*highfives*

Dota 2 FAILS! Dota 2 FAILS!

Great one Jazza! Your stuff looks great lately! You have improved a ton over the years! just awesome :)

Chopmanchu Chopmanchu

amazing work- u got skills