All 103 art Reviews

Star Guardian Ahri Star Guardian Ahri

Fantastic coloring! super talented- excellent piece

Heart-shaped oppai challenge: Kibbles Heart-shaped oppai challenge: Kibbles

Is she squeezing her boob? It looks like it- and if it is why are her hands so massive- perspective is a little weird? Is her boob super long and stretched out? Or is it just a purple lemon thats the same color as her skin?

Its great though- amazing talent! And great execution - just confused by whats going on and the perspective. Nice work!

HowSplendid responds:

kibbles has giant hands. She is a demon doggo. she is trying to squish her boob to form a heart.

Small Girl, Big Stick Small Girl, Big Stick

super cute

The Norseman The Norseman

the details in the mens faces is incredible- very realistic- The guy with his fist in the air maybe needs a longer arm? It looks a little funny- when I lift my arm above my head straight up as he appears to be doing you can see my elbow right at the top of my head. It looks almost like he has a mini arm- other than that- its great. The composition isint great as the previous review states- its a little busy- but its incredible quality- you are great at painting people and clothing!

Ocean Man Ocean Man

so dope! Love the coloring job too- and the details on his tats are awesome. Great drawing!

Adventure Time Shirts! Adventure Time Shirts!

You are the dopest!

jouste responds:

all cause of you man! christ i need to find some time to get you more stuff! grrrr...

*highfives*

Dota 2 FAILS! Dota 2 FAILS!

Great one Jazza! Your stuff looks great lately! You have improved a ton over the years! just awesome :)

Chopmanchu Chopmanchu

amazing work- u got skills

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

Awesome work- this is amazing. Love it!

deathink responds: